Check list for MAFA 2019
- Directions to Millersville University. Click here.
- Campus map. Click here.
- Schedule for MAFA’s 2019 United in Fiber conference is here.
- Activities open to day trippers and the public, click here.
- Plan your shopping visits, as well as fiber-related activities using the Marketplace map, available here.
- Workshop locations have been assigned. Click here.
- Materials and supplies for your workshop: Check student supply lists for your workshop, accessible through the workshop section on the website.
- Check the latest updates for participants in the Art Exhibit, Fashion Exhibit and Show, and Skein Competition and Exhibit.
- What to bring, WiFi access, and much more in the Housing and Dining section of the FAQs. Click here.
- Access the updated conference brochure here to export as a PDF.
Can you help?
As an all-volunteer organization, MAFA relies on conference attendees to help make the event run smoothly. Can you help?
- June 22: Kitchen Towel Exchange. Sign up here
- June 22: Skein Competition. Sign up here
- June 22: Spinning Games. Sign up here
Special Requests and Preferences
A survey was sent to all conference attendees and the deadline for submissions has passed. But if you missed it, we will try – but cannot guarantee – to honor late requests until June 10.
- Elevator access to the 2nd floor dining hall
- Handicapped parking near workshop locations
New this year! On Friday, we’ll group tables by states, so you cam meet members of your neighboring guilds at the State Guilds Lunch It’s a great opportunity to talk about sharing visiting instructors, local exhibits and festivals, and co-hosting events.
On Saturday, find tables for guild leaders – Presidents, Treasurers, Program & Workshop Chairs, and Outreach – so you can discuss guild leadership issues with your peers.