Some of our MAFA volunteers have been called to work long hours at essential jobs in recent weeks, and we are running a bit behind schedule on getting notifications out. We expect to start notifying instructors on or about April 4, 2020. Thank you for your patience!
The MAFA 2021 Conference will be held June 24 – 27, 2021, at Millersville University, Millersville, Pennsylvania (between Harrisburg and Lancaster).
All workshops will be single classes, 2 ½ days in length. Workshops will run all day Friday and Saturday, half-day on Sunday, and instructors will participate in a two-hour Open Studio one evening. Instructors will be paid a flat teaching fee, plus reasonable travel, and on-campus room and board.
- Prospective instructors are welcome to submit multiple proposals using this online form. However, you must submit a separate, complete form for each workshop you are proposing.
- Each workshop proposal must include all requested information. For example, please do not say “see other proposal for info…”
- Proposals will not be considered complete without photos!
- You must complete all required fields or the form will not submit.
- If your internet connection or device does not allow use of the online form, an offline proposal form may be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proposals must be received by midnight February 15, 2020. All applicants will receive notification regarding acceptance or non-acceptance of their proposals by March 31, 2020.
- Note to our international instructors – your participation in the conference may be contingent upon travel visa approval. Please check the requirements for your country of residence. Find info about the O-1 Visa requirements HERE.
For questions about the proposal process, please contact Chris Field-Funk, MAFA 2021 Education Coordinator, at email@example.com.
MAFA 2021 Workshop Proposal Form
Submit one for each workshop proposed
The deadline to submit proposals was February 15, 2020. We are no longer accepting proposals for MAFA 2021 Workshops.