The Marketplace has convenient access to yarns, fiber, tools, and equipment related to weaving, spinning, dyeing and related fiber arts including many workshop-related items.
With most of our region still be under one level of restrictions or another, and with Summer festivals canceled, we’re mindful of the impact on our vendors. So, we’ve decided to push back our vendor application, selection, and payment process by a couple of months.
As of July 2020, here’s our anticipated schedule:
- August 1, 2020 – send out invitations to returning vendors, and the application form will go live on the website.
- September 1, 2020 – send out invitations to new vendors.
- September 30, 2020 – applications due.
- October 16, 2020 – send out acceptances.
- November 16, 2020 – ask vendors to email their acknowledgement to vend but without payment.
- January 15, 2021 – deadline to pay for booths to secure your spot for 2021.
If you have any questions, or are not already on the vendor list and would like to get a notice when we start taking applications, please email the Vendor Chair at email@example.com.