MAFA will accept proposals starting August 1st for the vendor hall at its 2021 conference to be held Thursday, June 24 through Sunday June 27, 2021 at Millersville University in Millersville, PA (near Lancaster). To apply, please submit the form below.
We are looking for vendors selling yarn, fiber, tools, equipment and other items that complement the weaving, spinning and dyeing courses taught during the conference.
The vendor hall will be open Thursday afternoon, Friday afternoon and evening, and Saturday afternoon and evening.
- Application form opens August 1, 2020
- Application deadline September 30, 2020
- Acceptances to go out October 16, 2020
- Vendor Acknowledgements due November 16, 2020
- Vendor Booth payments due January 15, 2021
- If the conference is cancelled or held virtually, all vendor fees will be refunded.