The 2021 Conference has gone virtual!
MAFA will accept applications starting October 5th for the virtual vendor hall at its 2021 online conference to be held Thursday, June 24 through Sunday June 27, 2021. To apply, please submit the form below.
We are looking for vendors selling yarn, fiber, tools, equipment and other items that complement the weaving, spinning and dyeing courses taught during the conference.
There are two options to participate:
- Vendor Page ($50), includes your logo, contact information, links to your website/online shop and social media, description, pre-recorded video if you wish, and a few photos of your products.
- Virtual Booth ($150), includes a vendor page as specified above, plus a Zoom room to meet with conference attendees. You set the hours your Zoom room will be open.
The virtual vendor hall will be open to conference attendees Thursday and Friday noon to 7 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Sunday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Here’s our anticipated schedule:
- October 5, 2020 – Application form opens
- December 1, 2020 – Acceptances start to go out
- March 31, 2021 – Application deadline
- May 1, 2021 – Vendor Booth payment deadline
- May 1, 2021 – Final booth description, photos, and video clip deadline
If you have any questions, email the Vendor Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.