Eastern Great Lakes Fiber Conference
October 6 - October 9
Chautauqua County Weavers Guild
Six 2.5 day workshops Saturday morning to lunch on Monday.
• Renate Maile-Moskowitz: Feltrikiri – Texturing, Embellishing and Raising Felt into Unique 3D Creations
• Sara Bixler: Lace and Surface Embellishment
• Liz Spear: Mixed Bag Piecing: Sewing and Piecing Your Collected Handmade Fabrics
• Amy Tyler: Spin Knit Nexus
• Janney Simpson: Deflected Double Weave: Connections, Layers and Pockets
• Rebecca Smith: Free Form Tapestry
ALSO . . . Friday evening Meet & Greet slide presentations by instructors; Saturday evening Classroom Walkabout; Sunday night Banquet and Fashion Show; Exhibit Hall; and Stash Exchange. NO extra fees for additional events.
Meal Plan includes Friday dinner through Monday lunch, plus Sunday Banquet. Lodging choices for three nights range from double with shared bath to private room with private bath. Commuters sign up for just workshops.
For information email: EGLFConference@gmail.com
Download the conference flyer HERE.