Instructors for MAFA 2023, here is a compilation of information and links that have been sent out by email as we got to each milestone. We thought it might help to have them all in one place.
- If you have questions about your workshop, email Chris Field-Funk at email@example.com.
- For questions about your classroom, AV support, tables needed, email Debbie Faehner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For help with registration, email the Registrar at email@example.com.
- For general questions about MAFA 2023 or contractual issues, email the Conference Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register for the conference and select housing go to Cvent: cvent.me/PrY5em.
To submit your proposed travel plans for approval BEFORE booking tickets, please submit this form: forms.gle/iWx3Qoc4EMgq5WP39.
(Note the travel reimbursement form will be posted closer to the conference.)
Instructor Book/DVD Signing
Do you have a book(s), DVDs, or other instructional materials that you would like to have available at the Conference? MAFA 2023 will provide a space for Book Signings during Shop ’til You Drop in the Marketplace on Friday, June 23, from 7:00 – 8:00 pm. Authors must book participation through this link to ensure a place at the table: forms.gle/
The deadline for requests is May 22, 2023. If you have questions about the Book Signing, please contact Patty Chrisman, MAFA Secretary and Conference Events Coordinator at email@example.com.
There are three options to get your books and materials to the Conference:
- Bring your books yourself and deliver to the Book Signing table by 7:00 pm on June 23.
- Ship your books to MAFA 2023 (instructions provided in link above).
- Red Stone Glen has offered to support book orders and sales for instructors. You must contact them yourself at 717-212-9022. Ask for Annie.