Individuals who are not members of a MAFA-affiliated guild, and interested commercial enterprises, institutions, organizations, and schools are invited to become “associate” members to show their support for MAFA’s goals.
This membership entitles individuals to register for MAFA conferences at the same time and same price as MAFA guild members. Associate members may attend Representative Assemblies, but are not entitled to a vote.
Associate membership dues have been reduced by 50% for the 2020-2022 membership period, and will cost $20.
- The deadline for renewals has been extended to December 31, 2020. New members may join at any time.
- Please complete the application form below to apply for or renew your Associate Membership.
- Be sure to complete all required fields noted with a red asterisk* or the form will not submit.
- You will be emailed a copy of your application for your records, and it’s easiest to print that email.
- You may pay by PayPal or mail a check. Mailing instructions will be sent in your email confirmation. Please do NOT mail a copy of your application with your check.
- Please be sure to submit the form for our database, even if mailing a check!