The Marketplace has convenient access to yarns, fiber, tools, and equipment related to weaving, spinning, dyeing and related fiber arts including many workshop-related items.
With a diverse range of fiber-related products, there will be dozens of vendors in The Marketplace. The vendor list will be posted in early-November as soon as vendor selection is complete.
MAFA 2023 Marketplace Hours
|Thursday, June 22||12 noon - 6:00 p.m.|
|Friday, June 23||12 noon - 9:00 p.m. - "Shop-til-You-Drop"|
|Saturday, June 24||10:00 a.m. -9:00 p.m.|
Marketplace highlights will include:
- “Shop-’til-You-Drop” on Friday night!
- Entertainment or games, door prizes, and Viewers Choice winners on Friday night.
- Book signings on Friday night.
- Fashion, Fiber Art, Hats, and Towel Exchange Exhibits, Friday and Saturday.
- Interactive Free Your Mind and Historical Fiber Tools Exhibits, Friday and Saturday.
- And more!
For more information, contact the Vendor Coordinator at email@example.com.
MAFA is grateful to our Marketplace Supporters
Marketplace Demos Schedule
Check back closer to the conference for the schedule of vendor demos.