MAFA 2023 brings us back to Millersville for an in-person conference, and we have added the ability for those who can’t attend to participate in our exhibits!
We are planning the ever-popular fashion show and exhibit, a fiber art exhibit, a new hats exhibit, a new instructor exhibit, and everyone’s favorite, the kitchen towel exchange. Also new this year will be two interactive exhibits. Visit the pages below for detailed info on each exhibit, how to participate, and entry forms.
- Entries for all exhibits will open February 15, 2023
- Fashion, Fiber Art, and Hat signups have been extended to May 22, 2023
- Towel Exchange signups will close May 22, 2023 (or when we reach 100 participants)
Find details about each exhibit on its page:
- “Spotlight on Fashion” Show and Exhibit
- “Hands On: The Art of Making” Fiber Art Exhibit
- “Mad Hatter” Hats Exhibit
- Kitchen Towel Exchange
- “Free Your Mind” – Interactive Exhibit with Theda Sandiford
For questions about the 2023 Exhibits, please contact the coordinator for that exhibit, or for overall questions email the Exhibits Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.