Check list for MAFA 2023
- Directions to Millersville University (MU). Click here.
- MU campus map. Click here. Need the updated map from Tina.
- Workshop locations. Click here.
- Schedule for MAFA’s 2023 Hands On! conference is here. Need the schedule handout from Tina.
- Activities open to day-trippers and the public, click here. add link
- Plan your shopping visits, as well as fiber-related activities using the Marketplace map, available here. Need the vendor handout from Tina.
- Where to check in, what to bring, WiFi access, and much more in the Housing and Dining FAQs. Click here.
- Wednesday Arrivals – look for an email before the conference with dorm check-in information.
- Late Arrivals – please email the Registrar for your dorm assignment and check in instructions.
- Commuters arriving on Friday – please email to let the Registrar know, and we will have your conference tote delivered to your classroom. Workshop locations have been assigned. Click here.
- Materials and supplies for your workshop: Check student supply lists for your workshop, accessible through the workshop section on the website.
- Check the latest updates for participants in the Art Exhibit, Fashion Exhibit and Show, and Skein Competition and Exhibit.
- Dining Hall Elevator Access – MU dining hall staff members will be at or near the elevator on the lower and upper levels to assist those needing elevator access in Gordinier Hall.
- Box Lunch Pick Up – If you pre-ordered a box lunch, plan to pick it up after Sunday Breakfast, 8:15 – 8:45 a.m., in the ground floor lobby of the dining hall.
Access the updated conference brochure here to export as a PDF.
- Need help? or to report a problem? Two options: 1) Ask someone with a red badge holder, or 2) Text (preferred or call the hotline: (hotline number to be added)
Can you help at the conference?
As an all-volunteer organization, MAFA relies on conference attendees to help make the event run smoothly. Can you help?
Upcoming Deadlines Update these and add links
- June 15: Kitchen Towel Exchange Project Info Form (if you are a confirmed entrant). Sign up here
June 22: Skein Competition. Sign up here June 22: Spinning Games. Sign up here
Special Requests and Preferences [from 2019, edit if needed]
A survey was sent to all conference attendees and the deadline for submissions has passed. But if you missed it, we will try – but cannot guarantee – to honor late requests until June 10.
- Elevator access to the 2nd floor dining hall
- Handicapped parking near workshop locations