- SAVE THE DATES: We are offering a two-day Mini Virtual Conference July 8-9, 2023 in addition to our in-person conference in June.
- We plan to open registration in April 2023. Stay tuned for details, and we plan to post the list of classes and activities in February.
- We will host approximately two dozen classes/demonstrations in weaving, spinning, dyeing, felting, sewing, surface design, and other fiber-related practices.
- Join us for lunchtime lectures, and Saturday evening trivia night.
- As with our ongoing virtual classes, we will use Lessonface to manage registration and host the Zoom meetings and recordings.
- All classes will be recorded and available to students for 30 days after class concludes.
Want to propose a class for the 2023 MINI Virtual Conference? The deadline has been extended to February 15, 2023. CLICK HERE.
Questions? Need more info? Email email@example.com.