MAFA is now accepting applications for the vendor hall at its 2023 Conference to be held Thursday, June 22 through Sunday June 25, 2023 at Millersville University in Millersville, Pa. (near Lancaster). To apply, please submit the form below.
We are looking for vendors selling yarn, fiber, tools, equipment and other items that complement the weaving, spinning, dyeing, felting, and other courses taught during the conference.
For Advertising information, CLICK HERE.
MAFA 2023 Marketplace Hours
|Thursday, June 22||12 noon - 6:00 p.m.|
|Friday, June 23||12 noon - 9:00 p.m. - "Shop-til-You-Drop"|
|Saturday, June 24||10:00 a.m. -9:00 p.m.|
Application Schedule – Important Dates:
- Application form opens August 15, 2022
- Application deadline October 15, 2022
- Acceptances will go out starting November 1, 2022
- Vendor Booth payments will be due December 15, 2022
- Vendor Booth cancellation by March 31, 2023 (see below)
In-Person Vendor Booth Options:
All in-person booths include: two tables, two chairs, and WiFi connectivity. Electricity, which is priced separately, is available only in select locations and on a first-come/first-served basis.
- 10′ x 10′ booth space: $225
- 10′ x 20′ booth space: $400
- Electricity (limited availability): $25 (in addition to booth fee)
Virtual Vendor Page Option:
Virtual Vendor Pages include vendor contact information, links to your website and social media, business description, photos of your products, embedded pre-recorded video and optional Zoom link. See a sample HERE.
- Virtual Vendor Page: $75
- Vendor space canceled prior to December 31, 2022, is subject to a 20 percent cancellation fee.
- Vendor space canceled after December 31, and before March 31, 2023, is subject to a 70 percent cancellation fee.
- Cancellation after March 31, 2023 is cause for forfeiture of full payment.
- In the event a vendor cancels, MAFA reserves the right to use the space as it sees fit, including re-letting the space to another vendor.